This website is owned by: INCLIZA S.L. (Hereinafter, "the owner")
Owner: INCLIZA S.L.
Address: Pol. Cogullada C/ Jaime Ferran nº 9 warehouse 8 - 50014 (Zaragoza).
Phone: (+34) 976 473 535
Tax Identification Number: B-50591312
1: Legal Notice
INCLIZA S.L. makes its Website available to the public, formed by a set of interconnected web pages related to each other, consisting of texts, databases, static and animated images, photographs, sounds, designs, trademarks, domain names and other distinctive signs in a computerized storage that can be displayed on the screen of a computer by accessing the Internet address www.INCLIZA.com (the Website). The intent of INCLIZA S.L. is to provide information on the services they offer, to share information of interest with the public and to promote the business relationship with their clients.
Merely by accessing the Website any person is attributed the status of USER. From that moment the USER accepts, without any reservations, the contents of the following General Terms and, where applicable, the Specific Terms that may complement, replace or amend them in relation to the content and services on the Website. Therefore, before accessing any content or using any service, the USER must carefully read the General and Specific Terms.
2: Conditions of Use of the Website
The USER undertakes to use the Website, its content and services in accordance with current legislation, under these conditions and generally accepted practices. Consequently, any use is strictly prohibited that has illegal purposes or that may impair, impede, damage, overload, or hinder, in any direct or indirect way, the use and normal operation of the Website.
The Website USER agrees to provide truthful and accurate information about himself/herself, in any relationship they may have with INCLIZA S.L. through this Website.
The Website USER agrees to refrain from carrying out any of the following behaviors with respect to the content of the Website:
- The USER, merely as an example and without limitation, agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to any third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, and in any form now known or devised in the future, unless written consent has been obtained from INCLIZA S.L. or is permitted by law.
- Its use for any purpose other than personal private and noncommercial use that is strictly allowed.
- Obtaining the contents of the Website by any means other than the usual ones and those allowed to USERS.
- Incorporation of viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of the owner or third parties or may damage the electronic documents and files stored on those computers.
INCLIZA S.L. may change the structure and design of the Website as well as its content and services and access conditions at any time without prior notice and at its discretion.
The USER, from the time of registration at www.INCLIZA.com, agrees to use the Website under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility. The responsibility extends to the use by the USER or any third party of any password assigned for access to the Website or its contents and services.
INCLIZA S.L. shall not be liable in any way for damages of any kind that may arise from the following or other similar circumstances:
- Lack of operation, accessibility and maintenance of the content or services on the Website.
- Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of any content or services on the Website for the needs, activities or expectations of the USER.
- The existence of programs, harmful to the user's computer, which as a result of access to the website cause any abnormalities or alteration in any of their physical elements, programs or files.
- Reception, storage, or communication of the content of the Website by the USER.
- The illicit use or that which is contrary to generally accepted uses or these General Terms of the contents or services on the Website by the USER.
- Violation of existing laws and practices about property, copyright, trademark, unfair competition, publicity, business or contractual secrets and right to privacy, honor and reputation.
- Defectiveness of quality of content or services that are accessed through the Website.
- Failure to comply with the obligations assumed by third parties in connection with services provided to the USER through the Website.
- Vices or quality defects, lack of usefulness, adequacy, validity, legality or availability of services provided by third parties and made available to the USER on the Web Site.
4: Links to external pages
In order to facilitate access to content and services available on external Websites, the Website includes links to Websites operated by third parties. INCLIZA S.L. assumes no liability for damages resulting from the following facts:
- Operation, accessibility or maintenance of Websites not managed by INCLIZA S.L.
- The quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of any content or services available or offered on Websites not managed by INCLIZA S.L.
- INCLIZA S.L. cannot guarantee the privacy levels of the websites to which it is linked, nor take responsibility for the content thereof.
5: Establishment of links to the Website
Any individuals or entities wishing to establish links between their websites and the Website must meet the following conditions, and have prior written authorization:
- Total or partial reproduction of the pages of the Website or any of its content or services shall not be allowed in any case. The link will only allow access to the Website page www.INCLIZA.com , with dynamic or assembled links as well as frames being prohibited.
- It may not be implied in any way that INCLIZA S.L. has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered on the web page which includes the link.
- The establishment of a link does not imply the existence of relationships between INCLIZA S.L. and the manager of the Web page that includes the link, nor the acceptance or approval of its contents or services.
- The Web page that includes the link may not contain inaccurate, incorrect or false statements about INCLIZA S.L. ’s Website or its content and services.
- The Web page that includes the link may not contain any distinctive sign alluding to INCLIZA S.L. with the exception of signs used in the link itself, except with the prior written authorization by INCLIZA S.L.
- The Web page that includes the link may not contain content or services contrary to law or public policy or prejudicial to the rights of INCLIZA S.L. or third parties.
6: Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Website and all its contents, among others, databases, coding, text, animated and static images, photographs, sounds, designs, trademarks, domain names and other distinctive signs, are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
Any act of exploitation, among others, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transmission, making available to the public, adaptation, translation, modification, removal or reuse of all or part of the Website or its contents, made by any means now known or invented in the future is strictly prohibited, without prior written consent by INCLIZA S.L.
INCLIZA S.L. does not grant any license or right to use its assets protected by intellectual and industrial property or other exclusive right or on any other asset or right related to the Website or its contents or services.
INCLIZA S.L. shall exercise all appropriate criminal, civil or administrative actions to defend their rights.
The legitimacy of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
We would appreciate it if any violation of the rights of intellectual or industrial property were notified in writing to INCLIZA S.L. , Pol. Cogullada C/ Jaime Ferran Noº 9 warehouse 8 - 50014 Zaragoza